[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #176

re clown loaches, as with Joanne I have not had problems with them.  The
two I have are a delight in my big tank.  I was so pleased with them that
I got two orange finned loaches and put them in a lightly planted tank
(different from the clown loach tank).  Strands of val started to show up
at the surface.  Seldom saw the fish and learned they are nocturnal.
They have a cutting member that retracts near the eye.  After I traded
them in on a couple of flying foxes things are now OK.  No more strands
of val floating in the tank.  My advice - do get clown loaches if they
are free of ich.  Stay away from orange finned loaches.