[Prev][Next][Index]

re: DIY CO2 generator tip #48....

>Just a little note.  DO NOT LEAVE DIY (yeast in the 1 liter bottle )
>CO2 Generators shut off completely without a vent!  I did this
>(wanted to check water chem. and pH was a little low, so I turned it
>off at the gang valve).  Needless to say, I just came home from work
>to find my walls, and everything within 6 feet sprayed down with
>Yeast enriched simple syrup.  What a mess. About 1/2 a liter sprayed
>out when the pressure uncuppled the hose from the gang valve.  Oh
>well, live and learn.

Been there, done that, except mine was a glass bottle.  Really messy.
My story's in the CO2 articles in the Krib.

 David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc.
(214) 575-3443 (voice)		MSGID:		DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)			Internet:	dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)		Text Pager:	pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David
Webb