[Prev][Next][Index]

DIY CO2 generator tip #48....

Just a little note.  DO NOT LEAVE DIY (yeast in the 1 liter bottle )
CO2 Generators shut off completely without a vent!  I did this
(wanted to check water chem. and pH was a little low, so I turned it
off at the gang valve).  Needless to say, I just came home from work
to find my walls, and everything within 6 feet sprayed down with
Yeast enriched simple syrup.  What a mess. About 1/2 a liter sprayed
out when the pressure uncuppled the hose from the gang valve.  Oh
well, live and learn.

Patrick

P.s. Could someone send me the formula for determination of CO2
concentration based on pH and kH.  Thanks.

-----
 Patrick McClintick        |
        //                 |     This space left
 o/////|+================> |     blank due to mental
        \\                 |     block.
 druid at basenet_net         |
 HTTP://www.wp.com/druid   |