[Prev][Next][Index]

Report: FISHROOM Meeting #2

Greetings,

The meeting for Auqatic Plant keepers was held today in the FISHROOM.  A
total of seven people showed up staying as long as two and a half hours!
Shaji (our friendly list maintainer), Claus (the man from tropica), Joanne
(headin' back to NZ soon), Oscar (who's got a plant filter running), Earle,
some guy calling himself Krib (???:) and myself were in attendance.
A lively and interesting level of dicussion was maintained throughout and
covered topics like plants, otos, algae, fertilizer and plant filters
(looking forward to that write-up Oscar, Neil Frank would probably be
interested too!).  We unanimously agreed that the meeting was a success and
most agreed to try and make it again next week...won't you join us too?
Go explore the FISHROOM by telnet kplace.monrou.com 1025 (199.89.234.17
port 1025) then plan to meet your fellow list readers there next Saturday,
July 7, at 20:00 GMT (16:00 EDT/13:00 PDT).  Looks like this will be a regular
event so don't be left out...and while you're there, be sure to examine my
aquarium in the Plant Room ;)

See you in the FISHROOM,

David Wheeler
dwheeler at leland_Stanford.EDU