[Prev][Next][Index]

re:Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #134

>From: Erik Olson <olson at phys_washington.edu>
>Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 21:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Baaack, and Java Fern
>
>> From: "shaji (s.) bhaskar" <bhaskar at bnr_ca>
>> Subject: Admin: Deleting users with unreliable email
>
>Don't kill me, please!  :) Good ol' physics department decided to take
>all their machines offline this weekend, but only informed people in
>advance via snail-mail.  How intelligent of them.

I'll make you a deal.  If you add the aquatic plant list to your
collection of organizations and magazines on the Krib, I'll overlook
the bunch of email that the physics department bounced over the
weekend :-).

>Lastly, along the lines of the recent posting by Len Trigg, anyone an
>expert on US agriculture import laws or know where I could look up info
>on important, say, uh, plants from, oh just to pick a country at random,
>New Zealand. :)  I am very interested in helping get these fascinating
>plants into the US!

Please put me on the waiting list!

-Shaji
Shaji Bhaskar                                              bhaskar at bnr_ca
BNR, 35 Davis Dr., RTP, NC 27709, USA                      (919) 991 7125