[Prev][Next][Index]

Len Trigg - NZ Native Species

     Some of the local species sound fascinating.  I have become extremely
     fascinated with the many unusual flora and fauna of New Zealand
     starting the beginning of the year and have been doing a great deal of
     reading...in hopes I may visit in a year or so.

     In any case, I would be very interested in learning more about the
     native fern.  What size is it?  Can it be accomodated in the
     conditions of a home aquarium?  It would be great if you could scan
     some photos and upload them to the world web site for us all to see.

     Maybe he would be willing to write an article for our American
     journal.

     Cheers.

     Dave Huie