[Prev][Next][Index]

"Root Activator"

George wrote:

> I thought the tablets were typical houseplant fertilizers with N, P
> and K to supplement the system until the normal levels of N, P and K
> are established through feeding and fertilizing and pulled into the
> substrate via the convection currents set up by the cables.

I think it may be both. I can't say for certain because the package just
calls it the "root activator" so all I can do is assume. Seems logical to
include both and it also seemed logical to me to try to occupy the
exchange sights in the clay with useful cations. Should work for laterite
or any other clay.

Brad L.