[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 consumption

 > We get about 8-9 weeks on a 5 pound bottle (~2.3 kg) so your
 > consumption seems about right.  We get 4-5 months on a 10 pound
bottle
 > and 12-15 months on a 20 pound bottle.  The different bottles are
on
 > different tanks, so usage varies a bit.

I've been seriously thinking about getting a larger bottle. Having to
get it refilled every month is too much of a pain. It's not really the
cost (that too, as larger bottles up to 2.5 kg cost the same for a
refill), but the worry of having to check all the time if it's empty.
I only have a low pressure gauge, not one on the bottle pressure side.

Maybe I can trade my small one in for a larger one or get another used
one.

Michael