[Prev][Next][Index]

SAE $$$

> From: "shaji (s.) bhaskar" <bhaskar at bnr_ca>
>
> Albany Aquarium used to sell Siamese Algae Eaters for less than three
> bucks apiece.  But, it seems inflation is running really high in
> California.  The asking price has gone up to $7 as of last week.  They
> also charge $30 for overnight shipping within the States.

Yeah, but when they were selling them that cheap it was the first time
George got them shipped; now they do a bit more shipping business, so it's
probably a significant amount of work to package them all & send them.
Also, if you buy 5 or more the price drops down below $5, so it's not that
bad.  (and hey, if you happen to be driving through Berkeley on your
vacation, you can buy save the shipping charge altogether!) But I agree
with Shaji, it's about time we started getting local stores to carry them.

   - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					olson at phys_washington.edu
Not at home, probably at work (Wo-hoo!)