[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 Reactor

>From: CrypDude at aol_com
>Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 19:59:41 -0400
>Subject: CO2 Reactor
>
>I'm not really interested in increasing the CO2's length of "submersion" by
>forcing the spray bar to spray it out at a low level in the tank--I'm more

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but what kind of filter(s) do you
have?  A spray bar implies (at least to me) a canister filter.  If so, why not
run the CO2 into the canister filter?  Actually, you could buy a nice canister
filter in the price-range you mentioned if you don't already have one.  That
would take care of dissolving your CO2 and provide additional filtration.
--
Mark A. Thompson - rrs0062 at ibm_net