[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #74

>>From: pevad at islandnet_com (Paul Evad)
>>I was looking at flourescent fixtures, but the only ones I could find are
>>very ugly. So the guy at the store suggested some Grow & Show spotlights.
>>Has anyone used these? are they worth looking into? How many would I need?

>You mean the Grow & Show incandescent bulb or the fluorescent bulb ?
>I tried both. The incandescent bulb produced yellowish color which makes the
>tank looks strange. The fluorescent bulb makes the tank look dim.

I was asking about the incandescent ones. I was thinking of maybe 2 or 3
hanging above the tank about 1-1/12 feet away from the glass.

The intention is to give the tank light, as well as the plants around the tank.

- Paul

Paul Evad (aka Ded on Shadow's Edge)        "Everything should be made
pevad at islandnet_com                           as simple as possible, but
http://islandnet.com/~pevad/Kudos.html          not simpler." - Einstein