Date: Wed, 17 May 95 16:11:00 PDT
From: KB Koh <KB_Koh at ccm_ipn.intel.com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: plant identification help needed

Hi,

I need help in identifying one of my plant. I went through the whole
Rataj's book page by page and found none match. Also look through Simon
and Schuster's Pocket guide to Plants, freshwater and marine fishes.

The plant is a stem plant with a lots of branches and leaves. The
outlook is similiar to Alternanthera sessilis var. lilacina minus the
colour. This plant is totally dark green. The leaves is shorter than
Alternanthera, curl and stiffer. It has plenty of long and fine
nutrition roots at all intersection (leaves and branch). I know my
description is very limited and I don't have a picture to show.
Hopefully someone can come up with something. Thanks.

rgds..kbkoh