[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #67

Shaji and Karen,

thanks for the comments on the Dupla products. My collegue is also using them and he
swears by them. I was a little confused when I saw the price of the bottle, but I guess
you're right, if they last a long time it's not more expensive than the other stuff,
which isn't cheap either and the 500 ml Tetra bottle is empty in no time.

My phosphate levels were zero today and the iron was low. Do you think that adding
more iron and trace elements will help the plants and 'hurt' the algae?

Well, we will see, I put in some more already <G>.

Maybe the light is too much after all.

Michael