[Prev][Next][Index]

Which fertilizer/trace elements do you u

 Michael,

 I have found Duplaplant 24 by far the best trace element supplement for my
purposes.  While a bottle of Duplaplant _SEEMS_ to be expensive, you use it in
such small amounts that it last a very long time.  I use 5 drops a day in my
70G tank, and 4 drops a day in my 55G tank.  Used at this rate, a large size
($35) bottle lasts me almost a year.  I bet if you figure the amount you need
to get the same results with other products, the cost is not that much
different.  Plus, I am a _very_ strong believer in daily trace element
supplementation in "high tech" tanks.

  E-mail from: Karen Randall, 12-May-1995