[Prev][Next][Index]

Want to create an aquatic-plant newsgrou

 Shaji,

 While it would mean that I'd have to have my husband install an Internet
Newsgroup reader on my computer, (I have only C-serve software right now) I
think that a plants Newsgroup would be great.

 Subject: Java Moss planting tips?

 Mark,

 >> I purchased some Java Moss the other day, and I planted it in the normal
fashion by pushing it into the gravel. <<

 Java moss doesn't have a root system that can be planted. It is meant to
grasp rocks or driftwood.  You can either tie it to one of those with a piece
of fishing line to get it started, or you can just let it drift free.

  E-mail from: Karen Randall, 09-May-1995