[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Newsgroup

I for one don't like the idea of the news group. I have a limited newsgroup
feed at work and prefer the mail comming to me rather than me having to go
look for it.

I personally feel that mailing lists are a more proactive approach to
communication. Think of it this way. I turn on my computer, my mail starts
up and tells me I have 2-3 new aquarium messages to start my day. I like
that.

Just my 2 cents.

- Paul

Paul Evad (aka Ded on Shadow's Edge)        "Everything should be made
pevad at islandnet_com                           as simple as possible, but
http://islandnet.com/~pevad/Kudos.html          not simpler." - Einstein