[Prev][Next][Index]

Where to get Lamotte kits? + general

> From: "shaji (s.) bhaskar" <bhaskar at bnr_ca>
> Subject: Want to create an aquatic-plant newsgroup?
>
> What do you think about converting the mailing list into a regular
> newsgroup called rec.aquaria.plants?  We currently have almost 200
> subscribers, and if build a consensus and vote in significant numbers,
> we can pretty much decide the outcome of any vote on rec.aquaria.plants.
>
> Well, what do you think?

I'm definately keen on having a .plants newsgroup, but shouldn't it be
called rec.gardening.aquatic.plants :-) (is Sexton even on this mailing
list??)

> From: rrs0062 at ibm_net (Mark A. Thompson)
> Subject: Re:CO2 test kits
>
> I had a similar experience with the Tetra CO2 kit.  I bought the LaMotte test
> kit for about $14.  It gives CO2 in ppm which is a lot better than the Tetra
> (even if the Tetra kit worked).

I'm going to be visiting the US in July, so I might take the opportunity
to get a couple of Lamotte test kits (I've never seen them in New Zealand).
Can anyone give me some addresses in Los Angeles or San Francisco that
sell Lamotte kits?

Also any recommendations of shops/aquariums/people that I should
visit while I'm there??

Cheers,
	Len.

--
 Comp Sci Grad   DoD#1334   trigg at cs_waikato.ac.nz