[Prev][Next][Index]

Java Moss planting tips?

I purchased some Java Moss the other day, and I planted it in the normal
fashion by pushing it into the gravel.  But I have no idea if that is the
correct method, because I can't tell which end is up (or down, as this
case may be).  Any ideas?  I could, I suppose, pull it all apart and see
then which is the top versus bottom, but does it make any difference?
Will it all grow happily regardless of which end is planted?  BTW, my
bogwood is taken up, for the most part, with Java Fern, and my pleco wants
to gnaw on the rest, so it is (almost) unavailable.

Thanks for your advice.
Be seeing you,
Mark.