[Prev][Next][Index]

Trade? Java Fern

Having visited all my local stores and seen their offerings and prices of
Java Fern, I can say with confidence that I have a considerable amount of
very high quality, snail-free J.F. available for trading.  I recently
purchased for too much money a small specimen of A. Nana, and am pleased
enough with it that I would like to get some more.  Because my lighting
is so weak, 20W Biolume for the 30g long, I can't attempt anything other
than Java Moss and Fern, and some anubias.  E-mail me at
mwickers at minerva_cis.yale.edu if you have, say, any anubias barteri or a.
nana, or other fun stuff that you'd like to trade for some Java Fern.

Take care.  Mark.