Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 15:20:17 SST
From: kcwong at nii_ncb.gov.sg (K. C. Wong)
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: need plant ID

Hi,

I need some help on ID'ing a plant I acquired a few weeks ago. The plant
looks very similar to Java Fern in that it has clasping roots and
rizhome and the same coloration. But the plant I got has longer upright
stems that produces 3 leafs instead of one. The leafs are smoother than
Java Fern leafs.

Is it a true aquatic plat or a bog plant?