[Prev][Next][Index]

1. Thanks! 2. AGA?

First, let me say that this list is the greatest thing that I've seen yet
for communication with other aquatic plantsmen/gardeners! I've been into
this field for more than 30 years, starting with a 3.5 gallon tank when I
was 12 years old, and this is the first time I've been in touch with a
=group= of live humans that shared my interest in planted freshwater
tanks.

Thank you.

Second, I'd like a pointer, and perhaps some information, on the "AGA"
(Aquatic Gardeners Association?) that has been mentioned on the list.

Again, grateful thanks.

Chris Noto (cnoto at freenet_scri.fsu.edu)
Sweetwater, TN, USA