[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Water conditioners and plant fertilizer

>From: Stephen.Pushak at hcsd_hac.com (Stephen Pushak)
>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 10:19:52 PDT
>
>I've recently read that the addition of certain water conditioners may
>actually precipitate out the trace minerals from the expensive
>fertilizer you add.

Some water conditioners (I don't remember which ones) say so on the
label itself.  I seem to remember a claim on the lines of "Will remove
heavy metals from the water".

>Anybody else out there using/not using water conditioners? comments?

Includes just about everybody, right? :-) I don't use water
conditioners, but my water supply has just chlorine, no chloramines.
If I see any signs of stress in the fish, I add some chlorine
neutralizer right away.

-Shaji