[APD] Old tank list lurker

I believe it was Mr. Barr who found that creating a "mist" with the CO2
seemed to do a better job of dissolving the gas into the water and got better
plant growth from it..

I found that putting a Rio 50 immediately over the Eheim bubble diffuser
created this same "ventura effect" (please don't yell if I misspelled a word
here!) and had good results with all varieties of plants.

I can say confidently that there were very very few bubbles that escaped to
 the surface and i used less gas doing this than with the diffuser  alone.

worked for me.

rich green
milton, ma