Re: [APD] first month

On 03/04/2012 18:47, RMGTBTS at aol_com wrote:

IMHO The best snail species for planted tanks are the Nerites.  Their
mandible(?) is not strong enough to damage healthy leaves but is strong enough
to clean algae off of all surfaces including leaves.

I dislike using Nerites as they often leave white hard eggs (which don't hatch) everywhere. Can look unsightly to some. :)

My personal favourites is Dwarf Otos (as long as you get a group of 4-5).

http://www.theaquariumwiki.com/Oto

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/