[APD] New tank, lighting question.

   Hey can anyone help me, I recently upgraded from a 110 extra high to a
120 long (60"x26"x18") now my light fixtures don't fit on top of the tank
properly, new stand etc..  I have metal halide pendants that are too tall, I
am looking for a nice DIY idea for new light fixtures.

    I want to turn the bulbs horizontally and rest them on top of the tank
instead of hanging them from the ceiling, I can remove the light and the
socket from the pendants without any troubles.  Does anyone have any ideas
or suggestions?

Thanks

Matt W.

Weilers Law: Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it
himself.