[APD] Tec-Sand?

About 10 years ago there was an inexpensive substrate material that was available in almost any pet store.  I believe it was called Tec-Sand or something like that.  It was a fine gravel (1/8" or less) and quite uniform and naturally colored (browns, reds, tans, white).  I believe it was sandblasting sand.  It went for about $15 for a 50 lb bag. I used 3 bags of it in my 125 gallon planted tank. The bags were natural color, like a paper grocery bag.  Now I can't find it anywhere.  Does anyone know if this is still available and where to get it?

Scott