Re: [APD] Plantless Aquascapes

I think water is necessary for an "aquascape" vs a "landscape."

You may have seen this wonderful plantless (but with fish) tank from ADG.  I
think this is still totally an aquascape without the fish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5-1_uTPTxo

Running water, even in a filled tank with just some surface ripple, is of
course also calming.  ie: A water/white-noise machine, or a nice water
feature at buildings or rock gardens.