Re: [APD] Aquarium Lights

Gerry

Have you tried calling Aquarium Hobbyist Supply to see if you can get a replacement ballast? That might be all you need. http://www.ahsupply.com/index.html I have found them to be very helpful. Give a call and ask. I would take your light apart first to see exactly which ballast you have before calling though.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ