Re: [APD] Algae Horror

An interesting observation as I finish cleaning up my tank -I don't see any pesky trumpet snails.

I know my eyes are bad, but I have pretty good glasses. I have yet to find any living trumpet snails since this recent water change. Could the water have killed them off? This whole year I have been picking them off the side of the tank as they mature, but I can't believe I finally got them all.

I'll have to give it some time and see if they come back.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY