Re: [APD] shoe lace

Hello Folks:
I have been looking for a plant that I only know by the name "shoe lace val".? The long leaves would grow to about 18-20 inches in my tanks.? The leaves were more narrow than the traditional val, dark green and when broken were like a hollow flattened tube.? I really liked the dark green shade.? Does anyone have any to spare.? What is the real name of shoe lace val?? I never did find out.
Thanks, Diana<<

There was a shoe lace Sagittaria that Florida Aquatic nurseries had for a short time, maybe eight years ago.. it was an unidentified sag. specie. Every once in a while since then i have asked them about it, and it is not something that they can get again. Probably an import.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com