[APD] heating what?

After having Amano shrimp for  10+ years, I've always wanted to try some
cherry shrimp. I live in  Charleston, SC and have never had luck finding
any locally. Anyone on here  willing to sell me a dozen or more (plus
shipping) or is anyone close  enough for me to drive?<<

If you go to www.plantedtank.net  and then to the swap and shop forum, you
will find several hobbyists selling shrimp. There are other color morphs of
Neocaridina other than red: yellow, white, green, orange, and blue.

Whos George Booth? What are heating cables?

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com