Re: [APD] cherry shrimp

After having Amano shrimp for 10+ years, I've always wanted to try some cherry shrimp. I live in Charleston, SC and have never had luck finding any locally. Anyone on here willing to sell me a dozen or more (plus shipping) or is anyone close enough for me to drive?

Thanks,
Jamie <'///><

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights, including without limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any files transmitted. The unauthorized use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is prohibited and disclaimed by The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates.