Re: [APD] A. barteri

Wow, George Booth...that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Try: http://www.aquabid.com, search barteri.

I will jump in while there is a little bit of activity.

I am looking for Anubias barteri. Specifically, I am looking for the variety that grows vertically (straight up) and has large leaves. I used to have quite a bit of it and shared it
many times over the years. I got my start from George
Booth. After 2 moves in a short period of time, I have had
to start all over again with everything. Does anyone have
any for a reasonable price plus shipping? Are there any
suppliers that anyone can recommend?

Thanks,
Eric

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights, including without limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any files transmitted. The unauthorized use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is prohibited and disclaimed by The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates.