[APD] looking for Anubias barteri

I will jump in while there is a little bit of activity.

I am looking for Anubias barteri. Specifically, I am looking
for the variety that grows vertically (straight up) and has
large leaves. I used to have quite a bit of it and shared it
many times over the years. I got my start from George
Booth. After 2 moves in a short period of time, I have had
to start all over again with everything. Does anyone have
any for a reasonable price plus shipping? Are there any
suppliers that anyone can recommend?

Thanks,
Eric