Re: [APD] Air pump noise

I solved my problem by using a transformer to reduce the mains voltage from 220V to 110v. This has made my Tetra APS400 quiet and its rubber diaphragms last longer.

This model has problems with the diaphragms that last only a month or two.. no reply from the company!

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bengaluru, South India.