Re: [APD] Tannins

On 5/13/2010 2:11 PM, Tim wrote:
I've heard a few times that fish like tannins, and was wondering what the source is for that. What are the benefits supposed to be.

I don't know if "like" is the right word, but fish that have evolved over millennia in streams chock full of tannins certainly won't be hurt by them. I believe that recreating a fish's or plant's natural environment as closely as possible will allow them the greatest potential for health and stress-free living.