Re: [APD] heaters

> I think marineland might have a lifetime warranty on those new nonglass
> heaters. They used to be very good about supporting their products if you
> call them.

Zerelli,

I'm going to frame and hang the receipt on the wall. We'll see how long
these last. I was thinking last night, it would be nice if the heaters
were neutral buoyancy so that they could float at the water line no matter
what the water level was.

I like the way the top of the thermostat control changes color to let you
know what state they're in. It's viewable from any direction. They are
also supposed to auto shut off in case they somehow are pulled out of the
water.

The previous heater lasted about 6 years.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY