Re: [APD] Water Heaters

I believe Harry Martin wrote this email section below:
I just noticed that my submersible 200W heater is not keeping a stable water temperature. Sure enough, water got inside and mucked up the electronics.

I have installed two new Marine Land 100W heaters, but I think this time I will not submerse them in hopes that water will not leak into the elements over time. Seems like water always manages to find a way in.

Any advice on how to get the maximum life out of these heaters?

Keep the receipt and claim on them if you don't get 5 years out of them?
;-)
Works for me.

Visi-Therm by Underworld are widely regarded as the best heaters you can buy. Guaranteed for 5 years.
http://www.underworldproducts.co.uk/index.php/aquatic/heater-thermostats

Had mine 4.5 years and counting.

--
Stuart Halliday