Re: [APD] CO2 and Algae (B. T. Forsythe) Stuart Halliday

I believe Aquatic Scapes wrote this email section below:

Stuart Halliday
Hello Stuart, yes, it is on the UKAPS forum, most of these guys are biology majors who own aquariums. It is a tested, tried, and true theory. Plants release ammonia, nutrients, and organic matter due to cellular degradation. Here is the article link; http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1211 it is a tutorial on dosing dry salt nutrients,

I'm well aware of the EI method. But where on this link does it claim plants release the very nutrient they use to grow?

Or are you saying organic decay gives off ammonia?
If so, your last posting was in that case badly phrased.
Here on this list we all know decay gives off ammonia. :-)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/