It's good to see that the list is back.  It has something -  attitude? -
that other sites lack.<<
I think there is plenty of attitude to go around on any forum, but its not tolerated and this is the last forum left that is unmoderated. It always takes a flamer to breathe some life into this list again. It doesn't last very long though.

Robert, its good to see you still sharing your intellectual attitude! Just think, its been a little over ten years since we first met from an unmoderated forum on Aquarium Fish magazines web site, and with a few other people, including Linda here, started our own little email discussion group! How things have changed since then. In the mid 90s all the forums, bulletin boards, newsgroups were unmoderated. There was plenty of lively discussion, debates, and all out brawls. Now discussions are sanitized and often over moderated for a whole host of reasons. Too bad there can't be more of a happy medium somehow.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
www.aquabotanicstore.com
my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planted-Aquarium-Central/64363006209
my blog
http://aquabotanic.blogspot.com/
twitter
http://twitter.com/aquabotanic

January 2010 debues my new monthly column in TFH magazine, "Adventures in Aquascaping: A Growing Experience"