[APD] 2009 Aquatics Swap Meet

The Aquarium Club of Lancaster County is happy to announce it is again
holding an All Aquatic Swap Meet on Sunday October 4th, 2009 at the Eden
Resort Inn in Lancaster PA.  The cost of a table is once again only $20 per
table.  You can download a registration form at
http://aclcpa.org/images/stories/2009swapmeetflyerwith_Rules.pdf or get more
information from me via email at kaj41354 at comcast_net or call me at
717-965-7763.  Please remember that tables are assigned on a first in basis.
If you know of someone else who may be interested, please forward this email
to them.

We really look forward seeing you at a bigger and better Swap Meet this
year!

Kurt Johnston

Swap Meet Chairperson

717-965-7763