Re: [APD] Check out NO HR 669

Teu teu nanaon
Abdi malah nu telat

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Stuart Scott
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:42 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Check out NO HR 669

Jerry, I can't find a quick reference to back up my statement at the
moment but I've followed PETA for years and find that they are one very
nasty organization.

Something that happened a month ago, to poor VP Joe Bieden, his family
the recognized breeder that they purchased a dog from, is appalling and
scary. In addition to what is said in this article:

    http://blog.peta.org/archives/joe_biden/

His family and the dog breeder's family received death threats, the
breeder had every PA inspector inspect their kennels, charge them with I
think, 12 charges, which all were thrown out of court but cost them
$4000 in lawyers fees. The Bieden's were finally coerced into adopting a
second dog to get PETA off their back. I'm am politically not a Bieden
fan but they are decent people and don't deserve something like this.

If you do some searches on the net you will find some amazing PETA
actions. They are many times arrogant. Right in the first paragraph of
the link I referred to is this statement:  "it's completely
irresponsible to breed dogs for profit. Period."
They put the bold and this is right on their web site.

If they don't want us to breed dogs they can't be in favor of us
breeding fish.

Take Care....Scotty