[APD] hr669

Wow, this list has been really slow lately. Sorry this isn't about
plants specifically but I know many of the people on this list also
breed fish and I'm trying to help get the word out about proposed bill
HR 669. It would make breeding and transporting most of the fish we keep
illegal. There is a really good video and web site that can explain it
better than I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FPfL212CB8

http://www.nohr669.com/

It makes any pet that is not native to this country illegal, the only exceptions are dogs and cats, and farm livestock. Parakeets, parrots, basically any pet bird, all lizards, snakes and amphibians, all fish except goldfish and carp all illegall to import or transport across state lines. It would turn the pet industry on its ear. I have already written a letter to my congressman