Re: [APD] HR 669

I believe Rhonda Wilson wrote this email section below:
Wow, this list has been really slow lately. Sorry this isn't about plants specifically but I know many of the people on this list also breed fish and I'm trying to help get the word out about proposed bill HR 669. It would make breeding and transporting most of the fish we keep illegal. There is a really good video and web site that can explain it better than I can.

Yes but only in America. So who cares? ;-)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/