Re: [APD] illegal use of feeder guppies

I wrote:
> > What does this total BS story have to do with Aquatic Plants?

Mr. Baker replied
> At least the guppy topic has to with fish, but I'm not sure how your
> post relates to aquariums at all.

So tell me how the topic of cropping of dog's tails and ears relates to aquariums.  Please.

> If off-topic posts bother
> you, and you  believe it may bother others too, why would you be so
> presumptuous as to add annoyance for others by adding additional
> off-topic messages to the list?

Maybe Because I have a really big ego and think that everyone in the world is interested in reading everything that enters my head?

Oh no, wait..... that's not me that's you.

--
John Haydt
Lansdale, PA