Re: [APD] Illegal use of feeder guppies

Bill wrote:
> Perhaps I'm exaggerating some, but that is how individual liberties are
> lost, a little step at a time.

I wonder if, back when the first laws were passed prohibiting torture to
humans, there were people angry about losing their liberty to torture
others? Freedom is not absolute. I don't think anybody on this list is
opposed to individual freedom, and I bet most of us believe one person's
freedoms stop where they interfere with another's. The only real
disagreement here is where that line is.