Re: [APD] illegal use of feeder guppies

My de-toothed female pit bull likes to eat feeder guppies.

I had to have her de-toothed because she was always biting the males I was forcing her to mate with so I could sell her offspring for big bucks to professional athletes with too much money and time on their hands.

It was much easier before she became uncooperative in mating, because I could feed her kittens and puppies.

What does this total BS story have to do with Aquatic Plants?  About as much as the other posts on this topic have conveyed, which is zilch.

John Haydt
SE PA, USA