I believe Mary Sweeney wrote this email section below:
> Is it blooming now, Stuart, or next month with the daffs? Oh, lovely.

Probably next month. Just now it's bucketing down and very frosty in the
morning.

> Hmmm, doesn't it have a kind of loose bark?

Couldn't say.

> Get a bucket, Stuart.<G>

The trouble I have is collecting it. They burn it back on the hills for
preparation for next year.

I'd need to get myself a wood saw and a heavy pair of gloves as its covered
with thorns. :-)

> Any bogs near you? I always wanted to see if Donegal (Irl) peat would do the
> job in SA cichlid aquaria.

No bogs, unless I count my garden ATM. ;-)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/