Re: [APD] Getting shot of Nitrate Xperiment

I believe Robert T. Ricketts wrote this email section below:
> Stuart Halliday wrote, in part:
>
>> FAN?
>
> FAN = Florida Aquatic Nurseries.  They are as close as we can get to Tropica
> over here in the (former) colonies.  But not as close as we would like.

hehe another abbreviation. Is that a common one in USA circles?

The only USA plant shops I could find, I listed here:

http://www.theaquariumwiki.com/Plant_shops#United_States_of_America

I've now updated it with the site. So thanks for that.

If anyone knows of any more, please feel free to add to the list. :-)

> Stuart also wrote:
>
>> ...article. Can I use it on the The Aquarium Wiki Encyclopaedia?
>
> Certainly, that would be helpful.  It might even clear a bit of the
> confusion over what fishless should be, or was intended to be.

Sure.
Anyone can add articles to the Wiki of course. So feel free when the
creative drive hits you. :-)

> One warning on the note as it is: There is an error in the article as it is.
> My computer does not show the extension of the URL for the closest match I
> could find for Chris' original article and its follow-up note (the original
> site no longer exists).  Raj was extremely helpful in catching the glitch,
> and in providing the correct URL.  It should be:
>
> http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/management/Cow_Fishless_Cycle.html%20tar
> get=%22new

Actually:
http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/management/Cow_Fishless_Cycle.html
works perfectly well.
But since the death of the web site author quite a few articles are blank.
If you go to archive.org you can still trace them with the old url.

Do you have the original URL?
I could try Archive.org to see if they archived it?

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/