Re: [APD] Hiccup

I believe Paul's point (which mirrors what I've been thinking) is that for
your experiment to be valid, you need a control.  In this case, I believe
the simplest would be to do the same to both tanks, just skipping the
Safestart in one.  Although you've done this before, you can't vouch for all
of the contents of the atmosphere, room, whatever.